31 January 2009


We have moved. I am shattered. We have so much space we don't know what to do with ourselves just now. That will change as we get used to it no doubt we will think it cramped. It feels wonderful to have my things around me again we are using my bedframe and Simon's mattress in the 'master bedroom' as that's the best combination sir looks and comfort.

We've got so much space in the living room that we have my oversized sofa and simon's three piece suite spread out and we still have more than enough room for a dining room table and chairs if we had them. The danger is that we buy extra furniture to fill the space but we are only renting this house, there is no guarentee that we will buy anything with such big rooms

We are hard by a very busy road and in a small hamlet with bigger all aminties so it's not all perfect but it will more than do for the moment.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for a successful move! Enjoy your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clair. I'm on my Father in Law's Mac as we don't have the interwebs yet so I've not had a chance to look at blogs. I hope your search for a new home is going well.

    When we do get the broadband piped through (it's on order - just that BT take their sweet time flicking the switch) Be prepared for many many boring photos of the new place.

    ReplyDelete