24 October 2005

Poorly Me

I'm not feeling very well at the moment. I've had a nasty earache for over a week now - it feels like someone is sticking something sharp into my inner ear when I move my jaw, and there are other bits and pieces of me that don't seem to be working/falling off me. As I didn't sleep at all well, one side of my face seems to have swelled and I feel like I've been elbowed all over I'm sat at home feeling sorry for myself. I have a Doctor's appointment this afternoon will find out if there is a lot of it about.

10 comments:

  1. Get well soon.
    x X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Hinny, the office is quiet without you!

    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be the bird flu then....

    I've had it for about three weeks now, feeling generally knackered and punched about...

    I console myself that I always get these things first and that I am generally inoculated and feeling a-OK by the time others get it three months later....

    Hope you are felling better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone

    Well the Doctor doesn't think I'll have to be put down which is nice, the face swelling seems to have gone down but I have a prescription which should hopefully stop anything from falling off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're poorly, babe. I recommend lots of rest and a good single malt!
    And some TLC. The lady needs one volunteer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get Well Soon Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make Simon's life hell if he's the one that gave it to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you don't have what I had. Took way too long to get it out of my system. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwwww :( having had a chest infection for most of last week, I sympathise with you.
    Get well soon

    ReplyDelete