05 June 2005

Been Playing.

Around with the blog today. I added a stats counter last night then decided that I should try out some others to see which one I like best, had the most usable site etc. So far I've got almost no hits but that is to be expected I've only been doing this a few days, I'm afraid that most of the ten vistors so far have been me.

I have also added another link but that is not exactly ground breaking news is it?

I've tried the email to blog but so far it does not seemed to have worked.

Update I've just found out why and will try to tackle the problem in a second once I've figured it out.

I've also spent a lot of time looking at other blogs and reading the advice that there is on the net on how to write a good blog. Content, clarity, good spelling and grammer, think of your target audience.

I need to start doing things in that case.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05 June, 2005

    Looks like you are doing a good job !!

    I have also just started writing my blog.

    I have noticed on the sitecounter website that you can stop it counting your computer. Does mean that you have to hope that you always get the same IP Address when you connect. I use a router so my IP address never changes.

    When I got my first comment it was really good. Still only had that one though :-)

    For info: I got here through Britlog

    ReplyDelete