03 June 2008

Birdstrike

A poor unfortunate pigeon almost certainly bought it when he collided with the passenger side window/rear view mirror of my car as I drove home this evening. I saw it out of the side of my eye and was already half tensed up when it hit the car, fortunately it seems to have done no permanent damage to the car but when I looked in the rear view mirror all I could see was a sad swirling cloud of feathers.

It was my 3rd Bloggiversary yesterday which I totally forgot about in the fun and excitement of bimbling about at home. I always need a couple of days to recover from a holiday, I've only really just got round to starting to upload photos to my flickr stream. This one is my favourite so far.

Ascension

Barcelona was great, I wish I had brought my walking boots with me though because it demands to be walked through as the buildings are spectacular. I will blog about it more as I upload more photos.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous03 June, 2008

    To think - that poor bird gave it's life in order to remind you to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03 June, 2008

    Nah it was even more nihilistic than that, I already had something to blog about, the collision was just something else I could add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous06 June, 2008

    Then that poor bird gave his life for a flase hope of making you blog.

    ReplyDelete