30 December 2006

Round up of the year 2006: September and October

September:

Pop about being a day late

I also found a new blog The Razorblade of Life, Z produced this beautiful writing on motherhood.

Sim, did Monsters

You know you have friends when they do something like this for you

October:

Most Wrong Thing Evah

Kim gets the dibs for linking to this

MLIGCS loved her roomie

Russia: it's not always that bad as Val's friend Mila found out

Chixulub would like to warn you not to do this at home. I laughed so hard I hurt myself.

3 comments:

  1. Well, thank you, honey. I hadn't read that since it was posted. It's like hearing a recording of yourself, you know you said it but you don't quite recognise the voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the your link to the photo of the space station, with the sun as a dramatic backdrop. Looking over my shoulder, Vanessa asked:
    V) "Wow! How did they get so close to the sun?"
    I) (effecting a Father Ted accent)
    "No, Dougal."
    (points at the space station) "Small"
    (points at the sun) "Far away."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z - no worries, I know what you mean about reading past stuff, it feels a bit odd.

    Isobel - rofl

    ReplyDelete