06 November 2005

Quiz

I don't normally post these things up nowadays but it's the first time I've seen the political compass methodology applied to religion.

Can't argue with the results either.













You fit in with:
Atheism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.


100% scientific.
60% reason-oriented.


















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

6 comments:

  1. I'm spiritual which sort of fits, i am 60% spiritual and 100% reason-oriented.
    Apparently organised religion may not be for me, disorganised religion on the other hand though....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to recall a tale of two Irishmen in a Dublin bar who had a bet that one could introduce a new word in the English language within a week. He went round the streets of Dublin that night and chalked his new word on every wall he could. The following day everyone was asking what this strange word, "Quiz" could mean, and it has remained the name for a series of questions asked for fun to this day.

    Not sure if this is just an urban legend but I couldn't find it on Snopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an athiest too, according to that quiz. Although further towards the Humanist side, which I'd agree with.

    Does anyone else play with these quizzes to see how they'd have to think in order to fit the extremes? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cam eout as a Humanist with Spiritulist Leanings, odd cos I would call myself an Agnotic heading towards Atheism

    Mine is here on my blog Aginoth's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bex - I do if the quiz is interesting enough or I do extreme quizzes with normal answers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confued it totally. I think it was the question about being either in the arts or technical. But I'm an Engeneer who works in the arts gooddamit!
    I'm confused and spiritual.

    ReplyDelete